Annapurna Sanctuary Trek - 15 Days
Plan Your Trip with Us
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek on the foothill of the Annapurna south specially for those who wish to enjoy flora and fauna along with panoramic views of the mountains. Annapurna Sanctuary Trekking is the most interesting and highly praised trekking in Nepal.
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek on the foothill of the Annapurna south specially for those who wish to enjoy flora and fauna along with panoramic views of the mountains. Annapurna Sanctuary Trekking is the most interesting and highly praised trekking in Nepal. This trekking route takes up to a very heart of Annapurna’s to a wild, frosty basin circled by breathtaking snow clad mountains. The principal peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal including Hiuchuli, Annapurna south, Fang, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre can be clearly seen. That will entertain you through Magar and Gurung villages, romantic rice fields, beautiful rhododendron forests, spectacular landscapes and many more. Trekking starts from lowland and gradually climbs uphill, the peaks of Annapurna south and Hiuchuli emerge from behind the foothills. Through deep forests of oak, bamboo and rhododendron trial meets the destination of Annapurna sanctuary. We are sure that Annapurna Sanctuary Trek trek helps you to gather much more memories for the rest of your life.
Your trek to Annapurna Sanctuary begins from the paradise city Pokhara. You can ride a car or public/private bus or even flight. Although there is only one entrance to the sanctuary itself, we follow locally known, lesser used approaches and exit routes on our premier Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The approach follows the Modi Khola valley through forests passing through local Gurung villages to a world of soaring peaks; trekking past Hinku cave, we reach what is known as the gate into the Sanctuary which is a pass between the spectacular peaks of Hiuchuli and Machhapuchhre. We can also visit Annapurna south base camp from here. The traditional villages host typical Nepalese hospitality with cultural setting in Gurung and Thakali way. Dazzling views confront us as we trek up through the last permanent settlement to Machhapuchhre Base Camp where we are rewarded with excellent views of fishtail mountain. There are availability of simple lodge to five star accommodation in cities to Kathmandu and Pokhara to provide you services and facilities. Trekking Annapurna Sanctuary finally reaches to an ends after you reach to Birethanti and drive Phedi.
Annapurna Sanctuary trek is designed for those people who like to trek in Annapurna region having less time. The best season is September to December and March to May. However June and July and August and are also ok but not good visibility due to raining. You can continue your trek to Ghorepani PoonHill Trek, Jomsoom Muktinath Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek as per your desire and convenient time.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Teahouse accommodation during trekking
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking trekking leader (guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) and their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and TIMS card
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porter
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport then transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and trek preparation for Annapurna base camp.
Day 3: Fly or drive to Pokhara
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul 45minutes then trek to hille (1495m) 4hrs.
Day 5: Hille to Ghorepani (2850m) 6hrs.
Day 6: Early in the morning hiking -Poonhill (3180m), trek to Tadapani (2500m) 5hrs.
Day 7: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2020m) 6hrs.
Day 8: Chhomrong to Dovan (2600m)6hrs.
Day 9: Dovan to Machhapuchhre base camp (3700m) 6hrs.
Day 10: Machhapuchhre base camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4210m)2hrs (Explore Annapurna Base Camp)
Day 11: Annapurna Base Camp to trek back to Bamboo (2310m) 6hrs.
Day 12: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m)6hrs, enjoy natural hot spring.
Day 13: Jhinu Danda to Pothana 6hrs
Day 14: Pothana to Phedi then drive to Pokhara.
Day 15: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu