Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak climbing is little difficult and adventurous because this peak is 7,135m high. Tilicho peak expedition gives you the experience of adventure and amusement in the natural paradise of Annapurna region. As it is above 7000m peak, climbers should have some good experience of snowy peaks climbing. Mountaineers who are interested to go 8000m mountain expedition then Tilicho peak is best for them to gain necessary experiences. Our journey to Tilicho peak starts with 6/7 hrs bus drive from Kathmandu to beshishar. From beshishar we will go through Bahundada, Chyme, Pisang, Manang and reach to Tilicho peak base camp. From base camp finally we will reach to the summit. Magnificent views of numerous white capped peaks such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri can be seen from the summit of Tilicho peak. Moreover romantic picture of Tilicho Lake and beautiful valley of Annapurna region catch your eye and touch your heart while you are on the summit of Tilicho peak. On the way of return we have a numerous option to explore around we can go Annapurna circuit, Thorong-la pass, Muktinath, Kagbeni and more. Itineraries of Tilicho peak expedition has been carefully designed by the trekking expert of Nepal Himalaya trek. Nepal Himalaya trek tried to include adventurous route and amusing activities in our itineraries, we tried to catch the interest of our all guests. If the following itineraries are not suitable for you then we are ready to make other long or short itineraries in accordance to your holiday time and interest.
Tilicho Peak Climbing – 35 Days
- 35 Days
- Contact Us
Trip Duration: 35 Days
Trek Duration: 33 Days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: Tilicho Peak summit (7135m.)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 – 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / Tent in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Day 01: Welcome to Nepal. Overnight in hotel
Day 02: Stay in Kathmandu for climb permit, Overnight in Hotel
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar-Syange, Overnight at Lodge
Day 04: Trek from Syange to Tal, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Tal to Danaque, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Danaque to Chame, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Pisang to manang, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from manang to Khangsar, Overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Khangsar to Besi Khola, Overnight at tended camp.
Day 11: Trek from Besi Khola to Tilicho Base Camp, Overnight at tended camp.
Day 11-28: Climbing Period of Tilicho peak 7,135m
Day 29: Trek from Tilicho Base Camp to Khangsar, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 30: Trek from Khangsar to Letdar, Overnight at Lodge
Day 31: Trek to Letdat to Thorong la high camp, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 32: Trek from High camp to Muktinath, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 33: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom, Overnight at lodge.
Day 34: Fly to Pokhara, Overnight in Hotel
Day 35: Drive back to Kathmandu, Overnight in Hotel
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2nights in Pokhara with BB plan
- Tea house/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu, Pokhara and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Tent Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters