Everest View Trek - 06 Days
Everest Region, one of the most popular destinations, among the tourists, explorers, peak climbers, trekkers, journeyman. Due to the splendid and inexplicable beauty it possesses, Everest region has been the part of attraction for maximum visitors. Similarly, the existence of Everest, highest peak in the world and other peaks over 8000m like Lhotse and ChoOyu has added to be the wonder-struck. Besides, the unmatchable beauty of high massif peaks and other peaks like- Amadablam, Island Peak, Narphu, Chulu east have added extra beauty. You can even have the experience of Sherpa culture, the people known for hospitable behavior. Mostly, Sherpas are respected for keeping the name of the country at peak. These people have similar culture like that of Tibet and highly influenced by Tibetan Buddhism. The existence of thousands of years old monasteries, and other piles of them at Tyangboche and syangboche are quite good venue to learn the Sherpas livelihood as well. In the same way, the availability of Sagrmatha National Park, which have excessive amount of various wild animals, would be another chance for you to study on the Himalayan ecology. Having such a wonderful combination of human culture, natural diversity and wildlife you would surely enjoy as a piece of heaven in Nepal.
It's easily accessible to be there for Everest View Trek, as you can get flight from Kathmandu to Lukla almost on daily basis. And you may precede your expedition through Lukla itself. While you are moving ahead you'll cross through places like Syangboche, Thyangboche, Namche Bazaar, Kalapathar and then again you'd descend to Lukla itself. Since you'd be getting above 5000m height, you will be in need of acclimatization. As we also provide you the experienced guide, so they would manage you the proper place it.
As per your accessibility and interest, we'll organize the trek. And we do have some similar trek in the same area like Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Valley, Jiri-Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Renjo la Pass etc.
Everest View Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu international Airport, and then transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla the trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 3-4 hrs trek
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m/11,280 ft): 5-6 hrs
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860 m/12,660 ft) 5-6hrs
Day 05: Tengboche to Monjo 5-6hrs.
Day 06: Monjo to Lukla
Day 07: Early morning flight to Kathmandu from Lukla.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Teahouse accommodation during trekking
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking trekking leader (guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) and their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and TIMS card
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 6 days
Trek Duration: 5 days
Trek Grade: Easy
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: Tengboche (3860 m/12,660 ft)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 15 pax
Accommodation: Tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Thank you very much our warm guide Hari, made our visit to Nepal one of the most enjoyable and memorable trips so far. Together with 10 members from Hong Kong we joined Life Dream Adventure Pvt for a trekking to Everest Tengboche Monastery in October 2012. We took an exciting flight to Lukla. It was fantastic scenic mountain flight provided beautiful close up of view higher Himalayan range.
We have been trekking in Nepal with OB for many years. Now we book our flights from Australia to Kathmandu and OB does the rest. He organizes any internal flights, hires the sherpas and porters, books the teahouses, ensures that we become acclimatized slowly and our wellbeing and safety is his number one priority. We would thoroughly recommend OB to anyone wishing to experience trekking in the spectacular Himalayas.
We have been trekking with Life Dream Adventure Mr.OB from Lukla to Tengboche on the EBC trek (our first trek in Nepal ever). The entire experience with Hari and OB was great from the beginning. Hari helped us in planning the entire trip - from accommodation in Kathmandu to all trek planning - and addressed all the questions and concerns we had.
“I have trekked with OB and Hari on several occasions in the Annapurna and Everest regions. They are a very professional and thoughtful team and I highly recommend them to anyone wishing to experience the beauty of Nepal.”
Nola Ainsworth, Australia
Everest base camp trek is classic Himalayan trek, is the
Everest Region, one of the most popular destinations, among the
Gokyo Cho-la Pass Everest Base Camp trek is also known as
Gokyo Lake trek is considered as traditional trek that offers
Gokyo Renjo La pass trek is an exciting and the
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek is a classical route
Everest Kalapathar trek is the world’s best trekking trip, trekking