Yala Peak Climbing - 13 Days
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in Langtang region. Yala Peak climbing offers marvelous Himalayan views including the Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Naya Kanga peak, Gangchempo and Shishapangma. It is one of the moderate trekking routes in Nepal and probably Yala peak is easiest peak for climbing very closed from Kathmandu. Yala Peak is fantastic beginners mountaineering trip to one of Nepal’s easier trekking peaks. The trek commences from here to the farmland, villages and forest of Rhododendron, conifer, bamboos, oaks and pines. After passing this fascinating scenery, we follow the narrow gorge of Langtang River until we ascend to the large alpine grass land of Kyanggin Gompa where the glacier meets the meadow. On the way, you may be able to see red pandas, monkeys, bears, white monkeys and local birds. At the summit of Yala peak, you will be stunned by the panoramic views of Shishapangma, Dorje Lakpa, Ganchenpo, Tserkori and many Tibetan mountains. We are sure that you’ll enjoy Yala Peak climbing as this place has so many highlights that attract people’s minds and heart.
Yala peak climbing trip takes off from Syabrubesi ater a 7/8 hour's drive from Kathmandu. Yala Peak base camp is situated on 4800m. Therefore, you can make your Yala Peak summit from the Yala peak base camp directly. The last 4000m of Yala peak is on ice. Therefore, we will be using crampons, ice axe, and rope. On your way, you can see yaks grazing around with the backdrops of snowy peaks of many other unnamed mountains around you. You can see the houses of Langtang and its neighboring villages are of flat roofed Tibetan style. The path here is boarder and remains sunny through the different Sherpa and Tamang villages. The main inhabitants belong to Tamang community and they have adopted the Tibetan lifestyle. The first half of the trial is gradually down and then the trial does a steep descent to Syabrubesi. Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus, which takes about nine/ten hours will be the end of this fantastic trip.
Yala Peak climbing is one of the best destinations in peak climbing. The designation of Yala Peak climbing is for those want easy peak climbing or are without any previous climbing experience. The best period for you to visit here is during spring and autumn. If you want to continue this, then you may visit Mardi Himal Peak climbing and Tent Peak climbing and tent Peak climbing according to your wish.
Yala Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and preparation for the trip.
Day 03: Drive form kathmandu to Sybru Bensi (1462meters) by bus 8 hours.
Day 04: Sybru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5 hours.
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3307meters) 5 hours.
Day 06: Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa (3798meters) 4 hours.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa acclimatization day.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa to Yala peak Base camp (4400meters) 5 hours.
Day 09: Summit Yala Peak(5732 meters) and back to Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 10: Spare day in case of bad weather.
Day 11: Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2500meters) 5.30 hours.
Day 12: Lama hotel to Syabru Besi(1462meters). 6 hours.
Day 13: Drive back from Syabru Besi to Kathmandu by bus. 8 hours.
- All airport/hotel transfer
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Yala Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips for Nepali staff
Trip Duration: 13 days
Trek Duration: 11 days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: Summit Yala Peak(5732 meters)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.