Tukuche Peak Climbing - 33 Days
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains: Dhaulagri and Annapurna. Tukuche peak climbing expedition is considered one of the best peaks climbing expedition of Nepal because magnificent mountain views and beautiful valleys will be seen during the trek and climbing. Our journey to Tukuche peak summit starts with 6/7 hrs bus drive from Kathmandu to Beni. From Beni we will reach to Italian base camp through Babiyachaour, Darbang, Takum, Muri, Boghara, Doban and Sallaghari. From Italian base camp we will reach to Hidden valley through Japanese and Dhulagiri base camp. Finally we will reach to summit of tukuche peak via Tukuche base camp and Thapa pass. From the summit of Tukuche peak you will get the stunning glimpse of several white capped peaks like Annapurna range, Dhulagiri range, and nilgiri Mountain etc. similarly, you will get the romantic picture of beautiful places such as Marpha, Tukuche and Jomsom. Our journey return through Tukuche, Marpha and Jomsom and these places are mostly inhabited by the Thakalis people so you will also get opportunity to be acquaintance with Thakali culture and tradition.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Beni (850m) 6/ 7 hrs by bus and overnight at lodge.
Day 02: Trek to Babiyachaour (970m) 6/7 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 03: Trek to Darbang (1110m) 5/6 hours walk and overnight at tent camp
Day 04: Trek to Takum (1670m) 5/6 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 05: Trek to Muri.(1720m) 5/6 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 06: Trek to Boghara (2080m) 5/6 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 07: Trek to Doban (2520m) 5/6 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 08: Trek to Sallaghari (3220m) 5/6 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 09: Trek to Italian Base Camp (3700m) 4/5 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 10: Acclimatization day in Italian Base Camp and look around and overnight at tent camp.
Day 11: Trek to Japanese Base Camp (4200m) 5/6 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp
Day 12: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4800m) 5/6 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp
Day 13: Trek to Hidden Valley (5100m.) via French pass (5360m) 6/7 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 14: Trek to Tukuche peak base camp (5100m.) via Thapa pass (5250m) 6/7 hrs walk and overnight at tent camp.
Day 15 - 28: Tukuche peak climbing (6920m) period it makes good Acclimatization.
Day 29: Trek to Marpha (2670m) and overnight lodge camp.
Day 30: Half day rest in Marpha and trek to Jomsom (2720m) and overnight lodge camp.
Day 31: Morning flight from Jomsom to Pokhara overnight in Hotel.
Day 32: Tokhara to Kathmandu 7/8 hrs drive and overnight in Hotel.
Day 33: Transfer to airport for your departure.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2nights in Pokhara with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu, Pokhara and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Tukuche Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Domestic Flight ( Jomsom - Pokhara)
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 33 days
Trek Duration: 31 days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude:Tukuche Peak summit (6920m.)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / tent in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.