Thorang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain region is the world’s popular mountain trekking and climbing destination where mountain trekkers and climbers want to go frequently. Thorang peak climbing provides you an opportunity to be in natural paradise because Annapurna mountain region is resemblance with oasis. Thorang peak climbing is the real combination of natural and cultural aspect of mountain region with joy and pleasure of heart taking and eye pleasing beauty. Our journey towards Thorang peak starts with the 6/7 hrs bus drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule. From Bhulbhule our trekking starts and we will cross the places such as Synge, Tal, Bagarchhap, Chame, Pisang, Manang, Ledar, Throng high camp and reach to the Throng peak base camp. On the way we will go through the incredible rhododendron forests rose, apricot and crimson bouquets and deep sub-tropical valleys. From Throng peak base camp we will reach to its summit. The summit of this peak offers splendid views of Nilgiri peak, Tilicho peak, Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range, beutiful land scapes of Mustang region with the gorge of Kaligandaki valley. After that we will go to Muktinath and Jomsom and fly back to kathmandu. Itineraries of Thorang peak expedition has been carefully designed by the trekking expert of Nepal Himalaya trek. Nepal Himalaya trek tried to include adventurous route and amusing activities in our itineraries, we tried to catch the interest of our all guests. If the following itineraries are not suitable for you then we are ready to make other long or short itineraries in accordance to your holiday time and interest.
Day01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day02: Free day for permits and trek preparation.
Day03: Drive from Kathmandu 1300m to Bhulbhule 840m 6/7 hrs by tourist bus. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Syange 1100m 6/7 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day05: Trek from Syange to Tal 1700m 5/6 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day06: Trek from Tal to Bagarchhap 2160m 6/7 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day07: Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame 2670m 5/6 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day08: Trek from Chame to Pisang 3200m 5/6 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day09: Trek from Pisang to Manang 3540m 6/7 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day10: Manang,excursion day. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day11: Trek from Manang to Ledar 4200m 5/6 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day12: Trek from Ledar to Thorong High Camp 4925m 5/6 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day13: Trek from Thorong High Camp to Thorong peak Base Camp 5400m 5/6 hrs. Overnight at tented camping
Day14: Thorong peak Base Camp to summit of Thorong peak 6100m and trek down to Muktinath 3760m 10/11 hrs . Overnight at Tea house Lodge
Day15: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom 2700m 5/6 hrs walk. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Day16: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara, 25 minutes and transfer to Resort near Fewa Lake. Bed and breakfast included. In day time short visit of Pokhara.
Day17: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus and overnight in hotel
Day18: Airport transfer for your departure
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2nights in Pokhara with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu, Pokhara and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Thapa Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 18 Days
Trek Duration: 16 Days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: Thorong Peak summit (6100m.)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / tent in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.