Tent Peak climbing - 18 Days
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in Nepal after Island peak in Khumbu region. Tent peak is also known as Tharpu Chulp. The summit of tent peak offers a stunning panoramic view of the surrounding Annapurna massif. Other major highlight of the trip is exclusive exploration of Annapurna sanctuary. The trail takes us to the Annapurna Sanctuary, which is the most spectacular high mountain amphitheater through charming Gurung villages and rhododendron forest. On the way, you'll witness a variety of landscapes sprawling across sub-tropical forest, terraced rice, paddies, pleasant ridges, grassy farmland and forests of bamboo and rhododendron. You will experience the breathtaking views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Tent peak climbing trip is tailor made for anyone who is physically fit and has adventure sprit. Then you will definitely succeed in Tent peak climbing.
The adventures journey of Tent Peak Climbing starts from Kathmandu. You can enjoy sightseeing in Kathmandu valley the next day. Pashipatinath the famous and biggest Hindu shrine and largest Buddist Stupa Buddanath and swyambhunath are the highlights of Kathmandu valley. Then you can take a flight or ride a bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The real Tent peak climbing begins from Dhampus. You'll pass through Pothana and reach Deurali. At this point, you will be high up on the east side of the Modi Khola cascading down Himalayan peaks of Nepal. You will continue your trekking until you reach Gurung settlement of Landrung. From there, march along the mountain path descending Daaulu and after five hours you will reach Chomrung. You can enjoy trek to Machhapuchhre Base camp, Annapurna base camp, Tadapani, Ghorepani where you can view majestic views of mountains. If you do not wish to climb, Hiking can be quite pleasurable and adventurous option. We follow the trial above the cultivated fields of potato and what before descending to the village of Khumbu above Khumbu khola. After crossing it the trial leads steeply until through rhododendron forest to Tadapani. If you continue your climb through forest to Deurali and reach, a hamlet cultivated fields and finally arrive at Ghorepani. It has houses lodges to provide food and accommodation to travelers. From Ghorepani drive to Pokhara and from Pokhara either take a flight or drive back to Kathmandu, which will be the end of this trip.
Tent Peak Climbing is designed for anyone who is physically fit and adventurous spirit. After proper acclimatization, this trip can be undertaken at any time of the year except monsoon in July and August.
Tent Peak climbing Itinerary
Day 01- Arrival in Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and preparation for the trip.
Day 03- Drive to Pokhara (900 meters) 6 hours by bus.
Day 04- Drive to Nayapul (1010meters) and trek to Tikhedunga (1570meters) 4 hours.
Day 05- Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2840meters) 5 hours. Day 06- Morning hike to Poon Hill (3210meters) and trek to Tadapani (2610meters)
Day 07- Tadapani to Chommrong (2140meters.) 5 hours.
Day 08- Chommorong to Dovan (2500meters) 5.30 hours.
Day 09- Dovan to Deurali (3200meters). 4 hours
Day 10- Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130meters) 5 hours.
Day 11- Annapurna Base Camp to Tent peak Base Camp (4400meters) 5 hours.
Day 12- Tent Peak Base camp to High Camp (approx 5000meters).
Day 13- Summit (5850meters) and return to Base Camp.
Day 14- Base Camp to Deurali(3200 meters). 6 hours.
Day 15- Deurali to Chommrong (2140meters). 6 hours
Day 16- Chommrong to Ghandruk(1950 meters) 5 hours.
Day 17- Ghandruk to Nayapul (1010metrs) 5 hours and drive to Pokhara.
Day 18- Drive to Kathmandu (1345meters).
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2nights in Pokhara with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu, Pokhara and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Tent Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 18 days
Trek Duration: 16 days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude:Tent Peak summit (5850m.)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.