Pisang Peak Climbing - 18 Days
Pisang Peak climbing is considered as an easy climbing peak, it provides its climbers an interesting journey passing along varied ecosystem, diverse cultures and amazing landscapes. Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on the way to world’s highest pass and the most popular among the trekking peaks in Annapurna region-Pisang Peak climbing. As it is located in the Annapurna region, it lies roughly in between two gigantic peaks Annapurna-I and Manaslu both of which are at the height of approximately eight thousands. On the way, you get to savor the beautiful natural treats such as the stunning waterfalls, lush green paddy fields, arid deserts, oak forests and the deepest gorge in the world. All these attractions contribute in making this trip a popular one. Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. If you are looking for an interesting and adventurous expeditions crammed with exquisite visual treats, Pisang peak climbing trip is just ideal for you.
Your journey to Pisang Peak climbing starts from Kathmandu. However, the real journey begins from a trek to Khudi a Gurung village near Khudi khola. You can trek to Bahundanda, Jagat, Dharapani where you’ll enjoy the glorious backdrop of towering Annapurna mountain ranges, waterfalls and cliffs. Magnificent rhododendrons and the hot springs are the major attractions of Chame where you will be trekking. Trekking to Letdar, Muktinath, Jomsom will help you to make your trip memorable till the end of your life. As You can have closer look at Annapurna range, Nawal peak, Tilicho peak, Manaslu peak, Ganesh Himal, Tibetan Mountains, Kuchubhro peak, Kang Guru Peak, Gyaji Kang peak etc. While trekking here. Trekkers who wish to go to Annapurna circuit and with little mountaineering, experience can combine Pisang peak to have climbing taste. The final summit of the peak is covered by snow throughout the year. From Jomsom take a flight to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu, which will be the end of this peak climbing.
Pisang Peak climbing is made for the ones who are looking for an interesting and adventurous expedition crammed with exquisite visual treats. Spring and autumn season is best for you to visit here. You can further visit to Yala Peak climbing, Mardi Himal Peak climbing, Tent Pak climbing as per your desire.
Pisang Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and preparation for the trek.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu via Besishahar (850m) to Syage
Day 04: Syange to Tal (1314m) 6hrs.
Day 05: Tal to Chame (2713m) 5:30 hrs.
Day 06: Chame to Upper Pisang (3185m) 6hrs
Day 07: Day for relax and Acclimatize-(3,700m)
Day 08: upper Pisang to Pisang Peak Base Camp-(3-4hrs) 4,380m
Day 09: Pisang peak base Camp to Pisang Peak High Camp-(3-4hrs) 5,400m
Day 10: Summit to the Peak and back to Base Camp-(7-9hrs) 6,091m
Day 11: Pisang Peak Base Camp to Manang Valley-(5-6hrs) 3,450m Day 12: Manang to Yak Kharka-(3-4hrs) 4,110m
Day 13: Yak Kharka to Thorong Pedi-(3-4hrs) 4,600m
Day 14: Cross Thorong la in morning and back to Muktinath-(8-10hrs) 5,416m Day 15: Muktinath to Jomsom ( 4-5 hrs)
Day 15: Early morning flight to Pokhara-(25min flight) 8,20m
Day 16: Pokhara to Kathmandu ( drive 7hrs)
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- Domestic airfare ( Jomsom – Pokhara)
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Pisang Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 16 Days
Trek Duration: 14 Days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude:Pisang peak summit (6091m)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.