Mardi Himal Peak Climbing - 15 Days
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of adventurous site to the trekkers. For this, Mardi Himal Peak climbing comes first. Mardi Himal lies less than 15 miles from Pokhara and is the most southerly peak of the Annapurna range. Also MARDI Himal peak is the lowest, and the least climbed or visited peak. Descending first through the forest a different route takes us steeply down to the Upper Mardi Khola, the torrent that has been the ice and snow of Mardi Himal although remote and still away from the used trekking routes, the expedition now takes on the moods of the warm valleys and the friendly villages as we make our way along the banks of Mardi Khola from the hillside village of siding down through the lovely fields, past the simple farms over the bridges. The normal climbing route to the summit of Mardi Himal passes through this col. The summit offers a splendid view of the Annapurna range and the Machhapuchhre. We are sure that your trip to Mardi Himal Peak climbing will fill your heart with lots of memories in your heart.
The Mardi Himal Peak Climbing trip takes off from a drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara the paradise like city. From Pokhara continue drive to Phedi and then start the Mardi Himal Peak Climbig trek to Pokhara. You’ll enjoy your trek to forest camp, Bhaisi Kharka, Mardi Himal Base Camp, Siding village,Mardi Pul, Hyangja and back to forest camp. Although the villages of Mardi expedition is remote and not used more in trekking but takes you to the warm and friendly villages Mardi Himal Peak Climbing gives you the total joy in your trek. It offers you a lesson to trek the highest mountain, as it is the first step. At the end, we proceed to the bank of Mardi Khola from the hillside through the lovely fields, passing simple farms over the interesting bridges in Nepal countryside. From Hyangja you can drive out to Pokhara. Moreover, from there fly back to Kathmandu. It is considered as the ending point of this trip.
The Mardi Himal Peak climbing is suitable for those who wanted to explore the less visited places. It offers easy trek along with its natural beauty. You can visit during spring and autumn for the best experience collection.
Mardi Himal Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and preparation for the trip.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Drive to Phedi and then start trek to Pothana, overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Forest Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Bhaisi Kharka, overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Mardi Himal Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Climb to Mardi Himal High Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Summit Mardi Himal and back to Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Trek back to Forest Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Siding village, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Mardi Pul, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Hyanja and drive out to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 14 : Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 15 : free day in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Mardi Himal Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 15 Days
Trek Duration: 13 Days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak Climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: Mardi Himal Summit (5587m)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.