Lobuche East Peak Climbing - 20 Days Days
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of introduction, if you've been informed about Khumbu region. Lobuche East peak has the alluring sight that can be the part of attraction for maximum visitors. Moreover, the existing high mountains varieties and unmatched landscape makes you feel different to your common world. The iconic availabilities like Mt Everest (8848m), ChoOyu (8201m), in this region maintains the status for being here. On your way to this fabulous peak, Places as Dudhkoshi valley, Gokyo, Namche Bazaar, Kalapathar etc will create a sense like the one you are awaited. Scenic madness off Massif peaks like Everest, ChoOyu, Makalu, Amadablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, feel you of being in next world. Similarly, the Sherpa culture and Buddhism remain glory for thousands of years can be another reason to boost up passion. The old ages monasteries in the areas Syangboche and Thyangboche itself sparkles the dignified glory.
Lobuche East Peak is easy to access, as the route to highest peak in the way out. Therefore, taking flight to Lukla is the common step. In process, outstanding places like Phakding, Namchebazar, Phortse, Thanga, Machermo and Lobuche Base Camp, is the destination as well. For the acclimatization, frequent one-day rest may have to be taken. On your trial, you could easily encounter the natural sceneries that include the lustrous rhododendron forest, flora and fauna, green lush high Himalayan vegetation. For Sagarmatha National Park existing here, you could get an easy opportunity to taste its ecology. To have an enrollment in this destination either spring or autumn could be the best option. However, the wild adventure seeker can take the best chance in Monsoon time as well.
Undoubtedly, the trekking in Lobuche East is the very destination of Everest Region. This particular venue has been entitled as the major places of tourism in Nepal. So keeping such fine outlook, beside Lobuche East, we offer another major expedition along with it or separately like- Everest Panorama Trek, Everest Base Camp, Gokyo View Trek etc. However, the sudden weather change and local politics could bring reluctant modifications.
Lobuche East Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trip Preparation.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu - Lukla (2,840m). Trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 04: Phakding to Namche (3,440m)
Day 05: Rest day at Namche for acclimatization.
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche (3,860m) (5 hrs).
Day 07: Tengboche to Pheriche (4,312m)
Day 08: Pheriche to Lobuche (4,920m)
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5,140m).
Day 10: Lobuche to Lobuche Base Camp.
Day 11: Base Camp to Lobuche High Camp.
Day 12: Summit the Lobuche Peak (6,119m) Return back to Base Camp.
Day 13: Trek back to Lobuche (4,920m).
Day 14: Lobuche to Pheriche (4,410m)
Day 15: Pheriche to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 16: Tengboche to Namche (3,440m)
Day 17: Namche to Lukla (2,840m)
Day 18: Fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu – Transfer to Hotel.
Day 20: Final Departure day
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and departure taxes
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Lobuche Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 20 Days
Trek Duration: 17 Days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak Climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: Lobuche Peak (6,119m)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: Tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.