Langshisha-Ri Peak Climbing - 17 Days
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands technical skill to attempt the successful summit. Langshisha Ri (6427m) situated in the Langtang Himalayan range to the north west of Kathmandu. This peak is suitable for those climbers who really like to have adventure mountain climbing and use their experience of peak climbing.
Langshisha-Ri peak is useful peak for practicing of mountaineering over 8000 meters using the climbing equipments such as rope, ice-axe, tent, harness and more. Technically demanding peak climbing journey starts from Syabrubensi and follows the Langtang trekking route crossing through the Langtang Valley, which offers you Pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock, snow-capped peaks, grassy down and meadows strewn with daises and wild animals.
The best time for the Langshisha Ri peak climbing is in spring and autumn. It is the best example of challenging and adventurous peak climbing in Nepal.
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, transfer to hotel, overnight at hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Full day sightseeing of UNESCO world heritage sites such as Pashupatinath, Swyambhu, Bouddhanath, Kathmandu durbar square and many places.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabru Besi, 6 hour drive
Drive to trekking starting point. Dhunche is about 8 hour drive which provides you mountain scenery and landscape. Stay overnight there.
Day 04: Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel climb through a variety of small villages and tracts of dense forest, The trek becomes a pleasent walk through trees where Langur monkey (The honey hunter animal) frolic,passing a sice stream and small waterfalls.stay overnight in Lama Hotel. Overnight in a lodge
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang: From here short climb brings us to the right of where the Langtang valley begins as you start going up you will be able to see the beautiful view of Langtang Lirung peak. It is easy to find yak and the wild goats wondering around you.Overnight in a lodge.
Day 06: Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa, A beautiful town which provide excellent panoramic close up view of Langtang Lirung Genjempol, Ganjala and Naya Khaga Himal ranges. A visit to cheese factory, see the beautiful Buddhist Monastery built 400 years ago. It is a good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri (5033m). Overnight in a lodge.
Day 07: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Explore around the glacier.
Day 08: Kyanjing Gompa to Langshisha Kharka, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 09: Langshisha Kharka to Langshisha base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Base Camp to Langshisha high camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Summit up to Langshisha Ri and back to base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Trek back to Kyanjin Gompa,
Day 13: Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel, Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in camp.
Day 14: Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi: trek back to Syabru Besi
Day 15: Syabru Besi to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with Nepali dinner, hotel
Day 17: Final departure, transfer to airpor
- All airport/hotel transfer
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Yala Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Tips for Nepali staff
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.