Hiunchuli Peak Climbing - 16 Days
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure. Hiunchuli (6441m) is the fourth highest trekking peak situated with other two popular climbing peaks; Tharpu Chuli (Tent Peak) and Singu Chuli (Fluted Peak). This peak is one of the difficult peaks climbing in Nepal as there is the problem of rock falling and difficult to find the way.
Hiunchuli Peak can be climbed by two route South-East Face Route which starts from Hinko cave on the Annapurna Sanctuary trail and another North-West Face Route which is consider very difficult route and very few climbers attempted this route. In order to triumph Hiunchuli summit our journey starts with 6/7 hrs drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Our trek start from Phedi and we will reach to Hiunchuli base camp after adventurous and romantic journey of Tolka, Jhinu, Dovan, Machhapuchhre base camp and Annapurna base camp. From Hiunchuli base camp we will go to its high camp and then we will finally reach to the summit. The trekking trail passes through steep and dense bamboo forest, menaced by unseen dangers of the hanging glaciers.
Hiunchuli summit offers stunning glimpse of towering snowy peaks such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri etc. moreover, romantic picture of beautiful valley of Annapurna region win the heart and eye while you are on the summit. We will return through Chhomorong and Ghandruk villages primarily dominated by the Gurung community. Itineraries of Himchuli peak expedition has been carefully designed by the trekking expert of Nepal Himalaya trek. Nepal Himalaya trek tried to include adventurous route and amusing activities in our itineraries, we tried to catch the interest of our all guests. If the following itineraries are not suitable for you then we are ready to make other long or short itineraries in accordance to your holiday time and interest.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfers to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Phedi and start trek to Tolka, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Jhinu, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp, overnight at tanted camp
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp, tanted camp
Day 09: Trek to Hiunchuli Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Ascend to Hiunchuli High Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Summit Hiunchuli and back to Annapurna Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Bamboo, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Chhomrong, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 14: Trek to Ghandruk, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 15: Trek to Naya Pul and drive back to Pokhara, overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Paldor Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 16 Days
Trek Duration: 14 Days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: Hiunchuli Peak summit (6441m.)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / Tent in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.