Dhampus Peak Climbing - 17 Days
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in the world with mystical beauty. In this case, 'Dhampus Peak' would not remain indifferent for this lies in the massif Dhaulagiri range and the Annapurna region itself. Surely, countless joys waits there to be glared and imprinted in the mind forever. On your expedition towards Dhampus peak, you would pass through various places that touch human civilization as well. Dhampus peak climbing offers you the ideal combination of both natural and artificial taste.
Drive to Pokhara or directly getting started Kathmandu would be nice choice. However, Nayapul is the very beginning spot to trek and you would definitely enjoy passing through Ulleri, Ghorepani (the place commonly known for sunrise view), Tatopani (hot spring bath), Tukuche, Muktinath, and finally to Thorang Pass (the destination) and via that key place you'd get back till you reach to Pokhara again.
Climbing Dhampus peak would always be full of fun and entertainment. Among all the seasons, the fall and spring are quite different to enroll. Along with these two weathers, you can feel the uniqueness all the way, while you engage to interact with the people belonging to the communities like Gurung, Thakali. Their unchanged traditional lifestyle for thousands of years is really the interesting factor to see around. Similarly, the Muktinath temple lies the part of attraction for both Hindus and Buddhists shows the glory of this area. In the same way, the lovers of Mountainous beauty can see the unmatched peak like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna, Nilggiri, and Dhampus peak as well. The Kaligandaki gorge, which is the deepest gorge of the world, is another beautiful factor. Enrolling here will be the most entertaining aspect, of all time.
Undoubtedly, to make this Dhampus peak climbing the most adventurous and memorable, you can either extend or decrease your journey as per the necessity. However, we have some other wonderful offer to catch your attention like that of Annapurna Base Camp, Muktinath Trek, and Round Annapurna Trip etc. These will be provided as per your comfort but sudden change in weather and local politics could bring out.
Dhampus Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and preparation for the trip.
Day 03: Drive or Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Naya Pul and trek to Tikhe Dhungha (1540m)
Day 05: Tikhe Dhungha to Ghorepani(2750m)
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 07: Tatopani to Ghasa (2010m)
Day 08: Ghasa to Tukuche (2590m)
Day 09: Tukuche to Yak Kharka
Day 10: Yak Kharka to Dhampus Base Camp
Day 11: Rest and Acclimization day at Dhampus Base Camp
Day 12: Dhampus Base Camp to High Camp
Day 13: Climb to summit of Dhampus Peak (6012m) and back to Base Camp
Day 14: Trek back from Base Camp to Tukuche (2590m)
Day 15: Tukuche to Jomsom (2710m)
Day 16: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (820m)
Day 17: Drive or fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with BB plan
- Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in during the trek
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- Domestic airfare ( Jomsom – Pokhara)
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide), Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers as per requirement for the climbing section including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits, TIMS card and Dhampus Peak climbing permit
- Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Cost Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Personal climbing equipments
- Personal climbing guide if requested
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Trip Duration: 17 Days
Trek Duration: 15 Days
Trek Grade: Moderate
Trek Type: Teahouse / Camping
Activity: Trekking, Peak climbing, City Tour
Per day walking: 5 to 7 hours
Max. Altitude: summit of Dhampus Peak (6012m)
Transportation: Car / Van / Plane
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guest houses to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges in the mountain
Best Time to Travel: Feb, March, April, May, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Chulu East Peak is the part of Manang Himal, which
Dhampus Peak climbing is very listed and selected peaks in
Island peak climbing in Chunkung valley, provides some of the most
Lobuche East Peak Climbing may not be the part of
Mardi Himal peak climbing is an extra excitement and full of
Mera peak climbing has been famous peak climbing in Nepal. Make
Make a rendezvous with one of globally popular trip located on
Tent peak climbing is the second most climbed trekking peak in
Yala Peak Climbing is one of globally popular trekking peak in
Langshisha Ri Peak Climbing is challenging peak climbing adventure which demands
Thapa peak also known as Dhampus peak is located in
Tukuche peak which is located in front of two beautiful mountains:
Naya Kanga peak is another famous peak situated in the Langtang
Thorang peak is situated in the Annapurna mountain region. Annapurna mountain
Tilicho peak is located in the Annapurna Himalaya region. Tilicho peak
Paldor peak is situated in the Ganesh himal region. Paldor
Hiunchuli Peak climbing in Annapurna region is popular mountain climbing adventure.