Shishapangma Expedition - 44 Days
Shishapangma Expedition undoubtedly could be one of the mind-blowing trials of your dream. It fulfills your adventure dream as well as it offers you to learn the overland tour experience. A Shishapangma peak lie in Tibet has 8013m height and that makes it to be 14th highest peak in the world. For it being at Tibet near by the high peaks of Langtang in Nepalese boarder, you’ll have complete chance to view both Nepali culture as well as Tibetan livelihood. Its popularity seems to be increased of ever after Chinese authority opened this peak for western mountaineers in 1978. It is the last of 8000m to be climbed, which could be combined via the North-West ridge where the success of summiting the peak is quite high. In committing Shishapangma expedition trial you may require acclimatization again and again as the base camp is situated at 8000m, which offers the spectacular views of the mountain and ridge. Ascending fairly on top, you could view various massif peaks like- Everest, Lhotse, ChoOyu, and more. This could be one of the adventurous and thrilling experiences so you may need certain level of fitness in terms of body and mind. In the same way, the good experience of mountain climbing and rock climbing would be added bonus. However, our guides and porters would accompany you in association with the local people or native people.
It’s very easy accessing there, as you land in Kathmandu we would drive to Zangmu and then to Nyalam. From the latter spot of driving our journey can be started. We would go to Shishapangma base camp first and then to Advance Base Camp which is over 5000m.
In due process, you may require acclimatization, which can be done under the total advice and guidance from our guides and porters. After you have taken rest and acclimatized then we would be ready to climb up, this proper expedition might take around 25-26 days but it covers your descend as well. From Advance Base Camp, we can get through Base Camp to Nyalam and finally we would drive to Kathmandu.
The itinerary can be designed as per your due interest and time. We offer various expeditions, and you can choose any of it as per your convenience.
Shishapangma Expedition Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel.
Day 02-03: Rest and prepare day for assignment & briefing.
Day 04: Early in the morning drive from Kathmandu to kodari Border (720m) after immigration formalities you may cross border and then Drive to Zhangmu(1600m), overnight in Hotel.
Day 05: Drive from Zhangmu to Naylam(3700m) which takes two hours' drive by land coursers jeep overnight in Hotel.
Day 06: Rest Day in Naylam for Acclimatization
Day 07: Drive from Naylam to Chinese base camp (4,800m) which takes about four hours and overnight in Camp.
Day08-09: Rest Day at Chinese Base Camp for acclimatization
Day10: Trek from Chinese base camp to middle Camp (5220m)
Day11: Trek from Middle camp to Shishapangma Advance base camp (5400m)
Day12-40: Climbing period to summit Shishapangma (8012m), Camp 1, Camp 2, Camp 3, Summit
Day 41: Preparation to returning (Clean Base Camp) and trek to Middle camp (5200m) and then drive to drive to Naylam(3700m)
Day 42: Drive from Naylam to Zhanmu(1600m) which takes about six hours over night in hotel.
Day 43: Early in the morning Drive from Zhanmu to Kodari Border and after immigration formalities from china side, we may collect Nepal visa from immigration office and then drive to Kathmandu transfer to hotel. And, Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 44: Final departure, or alternative Join other activities
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport of International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Life Dream Adventure’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Chinese Government Royalty (U$4950) for Member and $3000.00 for Climbing Sherpa Guide.
- Four nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Full Board hotel en route in Tibet: Zhangmu, Naylam (B/L/D).
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Tibet Visa and Travel Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Shisapangma along North ridge route.
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Cook/Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- Emergency Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators (if requested they have to Pay Extra). • We provide Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- Ice falls charges • All tent for camp 1, 2, 3.
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member
- Necessary camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents • Per person 50kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period per person.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator till base camp only.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Cost Not Include:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re entry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Mask and Regulator • Wake talkies & Filming permit. • Personal climbing gears. • Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Emergency/Rescue Jeep cost US$700.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Elevation: 8027m (26335ft)
Location: Tibet Side
Expedition Duration: 44 Days
Climbing Period: 28 Days
Activity: Trekking and Climbing
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: Tourist class guesthouses to five star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges and tent curing the Climbing period.
Climbing Season: Spring and autumn
Ama Dablam has been considered the pretest mountain in the
The Annapurna Mountain range is located in the North-central part
These are few most entertaining expeditions in Nepal including Baruntse
Cho-Oyu Expedition, one of the adventurous of all that lies
Mt. Dhaulagiri, 80167m is the 7th highest Mountain in the
Mt. Lhotse 8,516m is located in the Khumbu Region of
Manaslu Mountain 80163m is the 8th highest peak in the
Nuptse expedition is one of the interesting expedition’s lies in
Pumori Expedition could be one of the dream expeditions in your
Shishapangma expedition undoubtedly could be one of the mind-blowing trials of
As the tallest mountain of the world Mt Everest expedition is