Dhaulagiri Expedition - 44 Days
Mt. Dhaulagiri, 80167m is the 7th highest Mountain in the world, which is located in the Dhaulagiri Zone of north central Nepal. It was thought to be the highest Mountain in the world before Mt. Kanchenjunga took its place. It lies northwest of Pokara city, across the world’s deep gorge of Kali Gandaki River, along with Mt. Annapurna.
Being one of the world’s 16 above 8000m high mountains, Dhaulagiri expedition require the best quality of technical equipments and highly experienced and technically perfect mountaineer’s team. Weather of Dhaulagiri mountain area is almost impossible to predict so you should be highly cautious during the time of Dhaulagiri expedition.You must cross two high passFrench pass, (5360m) and Dhampus pass( 5,182m) before the base camp at the height of 5,300m. And your real expedition of Mt Dhaulagiri begins from this base camp. After finishing the journey of four camps you will reach on the summit, 8,0167m. This is all about the first ascent route and which is the normal route on this.
There are also other six different routes established for Dhaulagiri expedition. Expedition can be made from any of these routes but you must be very careful while climbing Mt. Dhaulagiri from any of these routes because strong wind may harm you and make the environment gloomy.Dhulagiri is often called the White Mountain and its beauty enchants all the mountain lovers.Moreover Dhulagiri circuits around the Dhaulagiri massif, displaying the beauty and wilderness of Nepal’s remote area, which truly is an adventure to any trekking aficionado. This is a beautiful all round trek that incorporates the best of what Nepal has to offer while being off the trodden track.
Dhaulagiri Expedition Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Preparing for Expedition
Day 03: Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
Day 04: Drive to Beni & Galeshor – Lodge
Day 05: Drive to Tatopani, Ghasa – Marpha - Lodge
Day 06: Marpha - Yak Khark – Camping
Day 07: Yak Khark – Hidden valley – Camping
Day 08: hidden valley - Dhaulagiri Base Camping
Day 09-38: Climbing period Dhaulagiri 8167m.
Day 39: Prepared for return to Kathmandu
Day 40: Dhaulagiri Base camp - Yak Khark – Camping
Day 41: Yak Khark – Marpha – Jomsom – Hotel/Lodge
Day 42: Fly to Pokhara & transfer hotel
Day 43: Fly to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 44: Final Departure
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu and 2 night in Pokhara with bed Breakfast at Standard Hotel.
- Permit fee of Dhaulagiri 8167 meters
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Porter Beni – Darbang to Dhaulagiri B. C. Base camp to Jomsom
- Kathmandu -Pokhara-Beni- Darbang by privet transportation
- Fly Jomsom - Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu transfer hotel
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- Life, Medical rescue insurance by helicopter Insurance for Nepali staff
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face or similar company
- Mattresses, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table chairs trekking Expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- 1-member 30 KG persons climbing equipments + climbing goods
- Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Annapurna conservation TIMS card fee.
- Well come dinner
- Agency service charge
- EPERSONAL equipment for climbing trekking
- Personal medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas stove above base camp
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu Pokhara
- Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walkie Talkie permit
- Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen Mask -regulator
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills beverage, Mineral water
- Garbage Deposit USD 3000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and deposit fee will be not refunded if the climber don't take back their garbage.
Elevation: 81671m (26795ft)
Location: Nepal / Dhaulagiri Himal
Expedition Duration: 44 Days
Climbing Period: 20 Days
Activity: Trekking and Climbing
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: Tourist class guesthouses to five star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges and tent curing the Climbing period.
Climbing Season: Spring and autumn
Ama Dablam has been considered the pretest mountain in the
The Annapurna Mountain range is located in the North-central part
These are few most entertaining expeditions in Nepal including Baruntse
Cho-Oyu Expedition, one of the adventurous of all that lies
Mt. Dhaulagiri, 80167m is the 7th highest Mountain in the
Mt. Lhotse 8,516m is located in the Khumbu Region of
Manaslu Mountain 80163m is the 8th highest peak in the
Nuptse expedition is one of the interesting expedition’s lies in
Pumori Expedition could be one of the dream expeditions in your
Shishapangma expedition undoubtedly could be one of the mind-blowing trials of
As the tallest mountain of the world Mt Everest expedition is