Cho-Oyu Expedition - 40 Days
Cho-Oyu Expedition, one of the adventurous of all that lies in Everest region itself. This very expedition would wild, heart throbbing as it lies over 8000m stands with Everest well above the surrounding mountains. This has become familiar landmark to climbers ascending Everest’s with face. To the west of it, Nangpa La, a 19000ft glacier pass exists, the main trade route between Khumbu Sherpas and Tibet. It is promoting to that pass has earned, the easy way out to climb 8000m peak. This massif peak is in short distance to another massif peaks like Everest and Lhotse. It became a familiar landmark to climbers ascending Everest’s North face. West from ChoOyu is Nangpa La., the main trading route between Solukhumbu and Tibet. It could be the logical choice for the experienced high altitude climbers looking to step into the world of 8000m peak climbing. Our hands on, customized approach to 8000m peaks ensured you have a safe and successful climbed. Being one of the massif peaks, your technical knowledge, good experience on snow and ice climbing, fit condition of body and mind would be necessary.
It’s easily accessible to be here, as it lies in the Khumbu region, you could follow the same paths like other destinations in it. Generally, you could take the way to Lukla as your first trial. As you prefer your trial, you’d cross very typical Sherpa areas like- Namche Bazar, Tyangboche, Syangboche with an opportunity to look at their ages old tradition. You could peer through long practical Tibetan influenced Buddhism and the monasteries which carry the history of more than 1000 years. In the process you’ll require the acclimatization, which our experienced guides and porters will accompany with complete support. Similarly, while leave the human civilization backward to glare the pure natural life ahead, you could pass through pristine places like Kalapathar, Meera La Pass, Base Camp of various massif peaks.
The itinerary could be designed absolutely as per your choice and preference. You just need to let us know then, we will organize and manage for you all the necessary things for your expedition. We offer various other trials like- Everest Base Camp, Lobuche East Expedition, Annapurna Expedition, Everest Expedition etc.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu (1350m.) transfer hotel
Day 02: Prepare Tibet visa & expedition
Day 03: Kathmandu
Day 04: Drive to Kodari & transfer Zhangmu 2300m – hotel
Day 05: Drive Nylam 2750m. – Hotel
Day 06: Nylam rest for acclimatization – Hotel
Day 07: Drive Tingri 4340m. – Hotel
Day 08: Tingri - rest of day for acclimatized – Hotel
Day 09: Drive to Chinese Base Camp 5,000m. Camping
Day 10: Chinese Base Camp –Camping
Day 11: Prepared load to Yak for ABC. Camping
Day 12: Base Camp - Middle camp – camping
Day 13: Middle Camp - Cho Oyu ABC – Camping
Day 14-35: Climbing Period for Cho Oyu 8201m.
Day 36: Advance Base camp - Chinese Base camp - camping
Day 37: Base Camp - Drive to Tingri and Zhangmu – camping
Day 38: Drive Zhangmu - Kathmandu
Day 39: Kathmandu free day
Day 40: Final Departure
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport of International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Life Dream Adventure’s representative while arriving and departing.
- Chinese Government Royalty (U$4950) for Member and $3000.00 for Climbing Sherpa Guide.
- Four nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Full Board hotel en route in Tibet: Zhangmu, Naylam (B/L/D).
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff.
- Tibet Visa and Travel Permit for expedition crew.
- Expedition Permit to climb Shisapangma along North ridge route.
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Cook/Guide (Base Camp Manager).
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff.
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- Emergency Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators (if requested they have to Pay Extra). • We provide Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- Ice falls charges • All tent for camp 1, 2, 3.
- High altitude food for Sherpa and member
- Necessary camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents • Per person 50kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period per person.
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator till base camp only.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Our service Charges.
Cost Not Include:
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re entry visa fee.
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Mask and Regulator • Wake talkies & Filming permit. • Personal climbing gears. • Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Emergency/Rescue Jeep cost US$700.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” Section.
Elevation: 8201m (26906ft)
Location: Nepal / Everest Region / Border of Tibet
Expedition Duration: 40 Days
Climbing Period: 21 Days
Activity: Trekking and Climbing
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: Tourist class guesthouses to five star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges and tent curing the Climbing period.
Climbing Season: Spring and autumn
Ama Dablam has been considered the pretest mountain in the
The Annapurna Mountain range is located in the North-central part
These are few most entertaining expeditions in Nepal including Baruntse
Cho-Oyu Expedition, one of the adventurous of all that lies
Mt. Dhaulagiri, 80167m is the 7th highest Mountain in the
Mt. Lhotse 8,516m is located in the Khumbu Region of
Manaslu Mountain 80163m is the 8th highest peak in the
Nuptse expedition is one of the interesting expedition’s lies in
Pumori Expedition could be one of the dream expeditions in your
Shishapangma expedition undoubtedly could be one of the mind-blowing trials of
As the tallest mountain of the world Mt Everest expedition is