Annapurna Expedition - 53 Days
The Annapurna Mountain range is located in the North-central part of Nepal. Expedition in Nepal for the first time opened to the world with the victory of this Annapurna Mountain in 1949.The total massif and surrounding area are protected within the 7,629 sq.km by the King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation. Annapurna Conservation Area, the first and largest conservation area in Nepal. The Annapurna Conservation Area is home to several world-class treks, including the Annapurna circuit.It is 8091m high and 10th highest mountain of the world.
Annapurna Mountain region spread with Lamjung Himal from the Kali Gandaki in the west to the Marshyangdi in the east. Despite the opening mountain for the Mountain expedition in Nepal, Annapurna is still one of the least climbed 8000m peaks. The reason behind the least desirable mountain for the expedition is that all the routes on the mountain pose sever difficulties for climbing.Mt. Annapurna is considered one of the dangerous Mountains to go on expedition due to its precipitous; steep and its high rate of fatality.But those are really interested in dangerous and adventurous mountain expedition this Mt. Annapurna expedition become the best choice.
Journey to the Annapurna base camp is also amusing and adventurous. On the way to Annapurna base camp there are naturally beautiful places such as Tatopani, Ghasa. Lete, Thulobogin and Mristikhola which may increases your energy to climb Mt. Annapurna. When you reach on the top of the 8091m you will forget all the difficulties and enjoy awhile with the sense of victory. Though Annapurna expedition is difficult and risky but this expedition definitely gives you an unforgettable experience of Mountain expedition.
Annapurna Expedition Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing and preparation for upcoming expedition.
Day 03 : Official works for expedition and Briefing in Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04 : Drive kathmandu to Beni (823m).
Day 05 : Trek from Beni to Tatopani (1189m).
Day 06 : Trek from Tatopani to Ghasa (2012m).
Day 07 : Trek from Ghasa to Lete (2438m).
Day 08 : Trek from Lete to Thulo Bugin.
Day 09 : Trek from Thulo Bugin to Thulo Bugin pass.
Day 10 : Trek from Thulo Bugin pass to Mristi Khola.
Day 11 : Rest at Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 47 : Climbing Period of Mt. Annapurna I
Day 48 : Trek from Annapurna base camp to Thulo Bugin.
Day 49 : Trek from Thulo Bugin to Lete.
Day 50 : Trek from Lete to Tukuche.
Day 51 : Trek from Tukuche to Marpha to Jomsom.
Day 52 : Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara Transfer to hotel.
Day 53 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast (hotel 4 star 3 Nights).
- Transportation KTM - Beni, Jomsom - KTM with cargo drive/Flight.
- Two porters per climbing member to carry cargo.
- Trekking from Beni, base camp to Jomsom lodge or camping basic.
- Food and fuel for trekking and climbing period in Annapurna base camp.
- Per person per tent north face brand or Similar.
- All camping equipment like member tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables, toilet tent, mattresses etc.
- Liaison officer's allowances equipment, flight ticket, insurance, daily wages sharing with other group.
- Expedition Crew's allowances, transportation, insurance, daily wages.
- Annapurna Peak permit.
- All transfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Base camp guide, cook, kitchen boy and Kitchen helper sharing with other member.
- Emergency Oxygen - Mask and regulator (If use, pay it full cost).
- Satellite phone (Pay call).
- Gamow bag sharing with group member.
- Solar panel for light and charges batteries.
- Company service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- High altitude climbing food, fuel, Gas
- Expedition personal climbing gears above Annapurna base camp.
- Personal accident insurance and emergency rescue operation.
- Emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue if required
- International airport departure tax
- epal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal
- Bar bills and beverage
- Air cargo custom clearance duty fee US$ 100 per person
- Personal Satellite phone with e-mail and internet permit
- Satellite phone (Pay call)
- Wake talkies permit
- Extra expenses for personal
- Filming permit
- Oxygen and Mask regulator for member and Sherpa
- Ice fall fees
- Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member)
Elevation : 8091m
Location : Nepal / Annapurna Region
Expedition Duration: 53 Days
Climbing Period: 36 Days
Activity: Trekking and Climbing
Group Size: 01 - 14 pax
Accommodation: tourist class guesthouses to five star hotel in Kathmandu (depends on clients choice), Guest Houses / lodges and tent curing the Climbing period.
Climbing Season: Spring and autumn
Ama Dablam has been considered the pretest mountain in the
The Annapurna Mountain range is located in the North-central part
These are few most entertaining expeditions in Nepal including Baruntse
Cho-Oyu Expedition, one of the adventurous of all that lies
Mt. Dhaulagiri, 80167m is the 7th highest Mountain in the
Mt. Lhotse 8,516m is located in the Khumbu Region of
Manaslu Mountain 80163m is the 8th highest peak in the
Nuptse expedition is one of the interesting expedition’s lies in
Pumori Expedition could be one of the dream expeditions in your
Shishapangma expedition undoubtedly could be one of the mind-blowing trials of
As the tallest mountain of the world Mt Everest expedition is